A few things I needed to restock last weekend: Week 2. Plant-Based
- The organic bananas were a good price, so I was able to get a few bunches. I peeled, cut, and placed them in the freezer.
- I also cut the pears and placed them in the freezer.
- I place the greens in zip lock bags after portioning them for cooking, and smoothies.
- I cut all onions, shallots, garlic, peppers, sweet potato, herbs, and store in containers for easy use.
Fruit- ( smoothies, baked pears, I want to try something special with the blueberries)
- Organic Bananas
- Wild blueberries
- Organic Bartlett pears
Vegetables (mostly smoothie, breakfast dishes, dinner dishes)
- Power greens (kale, Spinach, chard)
- Spicy spinach blend (Spinach, pak choi, Mustard greens)
- Organic mushrooms
- Red onions
- Jalapeno peppers
- Sweet potatoes
- Organic garlic
Protein (BBQ Tofu, Teriyaki Tofu, Chili Lime tofu, Curry tofu)
- Organic Sprouted Tofu
- Organic black beans
- Organic Chickpeas
Non: Dairy (smoothies, coffee, pudding )
- Almond milk
- Coconut cream
- Organic stevia
- Coconut creamer